No products in the cart.
Banjo Chord Encylopedia
This book presents an extremely comprehensive collection of 5-string and plectrum banjo chord forms for G and C tunings. Beginning with C and proceeding chromatically through B, every possible inversion of every chord, from basic triads to thirteenth chords are shown in easy to read diagrams. To aid in comprehension of chord construction, every chord is shown in root position in standard notation. A general review of hand positions, general technique, bridge adjustments, strings, and use of the capo is provided in the last few pages. Illustrated with pencil drawings, diagrams and photographs.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Skill Level:Multiple Levels
Notation Type:Standard Notation
Size:8.5 x 11
Publisher:Mel Bay Publications, Inc.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy