No products in the cart.
Kyser Banjo/Mandolin Capo
Now there’s a Kyser® Quick-Change® that’s specifically made for the necks of smaller instruments like the banjo. Change keys without retuning Change Keys quickly Change keys with one hand expertly engineered capo.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
Whether it’s for bluegrass, folk, Americana, country, or rock, the banjo is once again gaining popularity. Now there’s a Kyser® Quick-Change® that’s specifically made for the necks of smaller instruments like the banjo. This Kyser® Quick-Change® is expertly engineered and built to last. It is reliable and does just what it is designed to do — clearly raise the pitch of the banjo so you can play in a different key without retuning or changing fingering. Seasoned professionals and beginning players alike appreciate how the Kyser® Quick-Change® helps them transpose their banjo in seconds, with only one hand. The beauty of the Kyser® Quick-Change® is in its simplicity. We pioneered this design and although often imitated, a Kyser® is never equaled. There is no substitute for a Kyser® Quick-Change®.
Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 4 x 0.8 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy