No products in the cart.
Shubb S-5 Flat Banjo Capo
For banjos, mandolins and bouzoukis, flat fretboard.It's everything the original Shubb Capo is, and more! Crafted of stainless steel, its roller mechanism provides ultimately smooth operation. When the Shubb Capo was first introduced in 1980, capos were elevated to a whole new level. In 1998 the Shubb Deluxe pushed the envelope again. How could the original Shubb capo be improved?
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Material: Stainless steel resists wear and nicks. It will look as beautiful years from now as it does today.
Design: The new roller further reduces wear, while adding smoothness to the opening and closing action. The roller engages in a track, ensuring precise alignment.
Ergonomics: The restyled lever is easier to handle while opening and closing.
Geometry: The closing action is more uniform, closing with the same feel and requiring less adjustment between thicker and thinner parts of the neck.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy