No products in the cart.
D’addario EJ-63 5 String Banjo
EJ63, D’Addario’s universally appealing tenor banjo set, is optimally gauged for C-G-D-A tuning on 4-string banjo. Loopend construction for universal fit. D’Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
4-string tenor banjo set for C-G-D-A tuning
Loopend construction for universal fit
Nickelplated steel for bright tone, smooth feel and long life
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .016, Nickel Wound .023, .030
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy