No products in the cart.
Bishline Midnight Moon Specifications
Wood: Black Stained Maple w/Marquetry Headstock
Fingerboard: Ebony w/Constellation inlay
Rim: Three Ply Maple
Hardware: Nickel Plated
Truss Rods: Two-Way
A truly artistic banjo that sounds as good as it looks.The Midnight Moon is black stained maple with highly figured, dark wood binding and a mix of pearl and marquetry inlay. The fretboard is adorned with constellation inlays.
When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy