No products in the cart.
Bill Keith D-Tuner Set Stainless Steel 1st & 4th
This style of tuner is similar to the original that Earl Scruggs used but the key to this version is it requires no drilling in to the headstock. They go on and come off easy. Again, if you try them and they don’t work, you can send them back for a refund. I’m confident you will like them.They are now available in a wide version for Gibson Bowtie model, Goodtime banjos, Stellings or other extra wide peghead!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy