No products in the cart.
Pickin’ Pal – Finger lock for banjo pickin’
Pickin’ Pal can provide an easy solution. Pickin’ Pal is designed to comfortably lock the ring and little finger together to train the ring finger to stay in place while pickin’ the banjo.
After years of trouble and trying many different approaches to training the ring finger to stay on the head of the banjo while pickinÈ, someone finally constructed this easy design to train away your pesky fly away ring finger. This design comfortably locks the ring and little finger together to train the ring finger to stay in place while pickinÈ the banjo pickinpal.
This design also fosters appropriate right hand positioning and wrist break. For beginners or professionals; for training purposes or for good; the PickinÈ Pal can be your solution to training away that pesky fly away ring finger!
Hand constructed using 100% re-purposed elastic. Made by a banjo player, for banjo players!
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy