No products in the cart.
D’addario J-67 Mandolin Strings
D’Addario EJ67 mandolin strings are great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing. J67 mandolin strings are wound with nickelplated steel, known for its distinctive bright tone and excellent projection.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
J67 mandolin strings, great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing
Loopend construction for universal fit
Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Nickel Wound .025/.025, .039/.039
D’Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy