No products in the cart.
D’addario EJ-69 5 String Banjo
EJ69 is the ball-end version of J69, one D’Addario’s best selling 5-string banjo sets. It offers light playing tension for comfortable playing feel and warm, balanced tone. Ball-end construction for universal fit. D’Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
One of D’Addario’s most popular 5-string banjo gauges, ideal balance of tone and projection
Ball-end construction for universal fit
Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .010, .013, Phosphor Bronze .020, Plain Steel .009
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy