No products in the cart.
The Art Of Mountain Banjo
A complete survey of traditional banjo styles complete with tunings, playing tips, and the author’s deft drawings. Progresses from easy tunes for the beginner to more difficult pieces. The styles include up-picking or Pete Seeger’s basic strum; two-finger picking; three-finger picking; and what had variously been called frailing, clawhammer, knocking, rapping, overhand, fram-style, flayin’ hand, and other Appalachian names, here called down-picking.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Paperback: 96 pages
Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, INc.; Pap/Com edition (January 1, 1999)
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy