No products in the cart.
Shubb S-5 Radius Banjo Capo
Crafted of solid stainless steel to resist nicks and scratches, this capo will look just as beautiful years from now as it does today. When the Shubb Capo was first introduced in 1980, capos were elevated to a whole new level. In 1998 the Shubb Deluxe pushed the envelope again. Many people thought that the original Shubb could not be improved, but with the Deluxe we introduced upgrades in materials, design, geometry and ergonomics. It became the flagship product of our line. Still made in our shop in Missouri and assembled by our crew in California, as it always has been.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
1.5″ wide, available for flat or radiused fretboard.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy