No products in the cart.
Mel Bay’s Banjo Handbook
This is a handy reference manual for five-string banjo players who are interested in the three-finger style of playing. Designed to give a quick explanation of the proper or most common method for playing the banjo in various situations. Sections include Banjo Set Up, Playing Basics, Chords, 3-Finger Picking, Up the Neck, The Melodic Style, Back-Up, Song Endings, and Playing in Any Key. In tablature. The companion CD is a stereo, play-along recording.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Mel Bay Publications, Inc. (July 1, 2002)
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy