No products in the cart.
Gold Tone OB-250 5-String Banjo
It has been one of the highest selling banjos in the Gold Tone line for the last 15 years and is the basis of many inspired additions going above and beyond the call of duty. The OB-250 has been newly redesigned in 2007 to include a more modern appeal still holding on to its vintage and proven design.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
3-ply Canadian maple rim
Curly maple binding on the maple neck and resonator
Features include the popular curly maple binding on the maple neck and resonator, GT-Master planetary tuners, Hearts & Flowers inlay, one-piece curly maple veneer on the resonator, straightline tailpiece, and a new gorgeous tobacco brown finish. Despite the new additions, this banjo is a tone monster. The flat-top 20-hole bell brass tone ring coupled with a 3-ply Canadian maple rim and a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida, this banjo, or any of the other Orange Blossom models, will be the last banjo you will ever need!
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy