No products in the cart.
Gold Tone OB-250 Light Weight 5-String Banjo
A great bluegrass resonator banjo! Every player hears astounding tone from this lightweight pro banjo. Almost 4 lbs lighter, its unbelievable volume comes from an intregal 3-ply rock maple lathed tone rim. Includes maple binding, GT Master Planetary Tuners, 1st fret inlay, One piece curly maple veneer on the resonator, a new gorgeous tobacco brown finish, and a light-weight 10lb rim/tone-ring.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Finish: Stained brown sunburst
Inlay: M.O.P. Headstock, hearts & flower fingerboard + first fret inlay
Resonator: One piece curly maple
Full Maple Binding on fretboard and resonator
Rim: 3 ply Canadian Maple
Engraved Hand Rest
Head Size & Type: Remo Coated 11″ HC
Strings: Gold Tone Light gauge w/silver wound 4th
Tailpiece: Straight Line Tailpiece
Tone Ring : Brass flat top, one piece zinc alloy flange
Tuning Machines: GT master planets; geared 5th string
Frets: 22 medium
Scale: 26 3/16″
Neck Width (under nut) 1-3/16″
Weight 9.9 lbs.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy