No products in the cart.
Gold Tone ABS Banjo/Resonator Mic Only
The ABS system is essential equipment for the performing banjoist or resonator player. By attaching a dynamic cardoid microphone to the end of a small gooseneck cable, the ABS reliably captures the music you generate at the precise sweet spot where you sound the best. Attachment and adjustment for ideal placement is simple and easy. ABS is shock mounted to prevent the introduction of extraneous vibrations. With no exposed wiring, ABS can be transferred from one banjo to another in seconds. The ABS system includes a floorbox- type pre-amp (ABS-2) which, when activated by a footswitch, will increase gain (volume) to punch out lead breaks.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
The ABS pedal comes with a 9-volt battery. For those who prefer a more constant power source, an AC adapter is available (ABS-ADT). Connection to the sound system is accomplished by a normal _ male guitar cable. Two _ guitar cables are required for connection with pre-amp and amplifier. ABS comes in a hard plastic carrying case with fitted foam inserts for the mic and pedal.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy