No products in the cart.
D’addario EJ 55
D’Addario EJ55 5-string banjo sets are made from plain steel and offer a Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for a warmer tone. Loopend construction for universal fit. D’Addario banjo strings are trusted by legends like Ralph Stanley, Rob McCoury, Ron Block, Alison Brown, and more, for their authentic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and available in a wide variety of gauges.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Phosphor Bronze wound 4th string for added warmth
Loopend construction for universal fit
Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced tone
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .023, Plain Steel .010
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy