No products in the cart.
This is a light weight powerful sounding instrument. It is designed price wise not to break the bank, but give the player a powerful sound with great tone. It has a burl walnut resonator with black binding, ebony finger board, tone hoop with a 3 ply maple rim.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Bishline Patriot Specifications
Wood: Walnut w/Satin Finish
Binding: Black Resonator
Tone Ring: Rolled Brass
Rim: Three Ply Maple w/bevel cut
Hardware: Nickel Plated
Truss Rods: Two-Way
A new affordable hand-crafted banjo from Bishline Banjo Company in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. Beautiful walnut finish.
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- 5th String Railroad Spike Capos – FREE
We can add these as a free service when you purchase a banjo from us. When you add this banjo to your cart just select that you want the capos. What is this? When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack – FREE
We can send along with your banjo a Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack for free. This includes a strap, DVD, and tuner and picks.
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy