No products in the cart.
This is an open back claw hammer model. It is very tastefully built with simple but elegant appointments. Raw brass hardware, two ply maple rim and Dobson style tone ring, curved finger board scoop, black tuning machine buttons and wooden arm rest.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Bishline Okie Specifications
Rob has captured the vintage sound of a precisely made open back banjo. The raw brass hardware, two ply maple rim and Dobson style tone ring create a look to match the sound.This banjo has a lot of features for the price. Danny Barnes recorded his latest project “Got Myself Together” entirely on the Bishline Okie!
Mahogany neck, 11″ 2-ply bent maple rim (stained to match) with Dobson style tone ring, brass hardware (24 ball lugs & brackets, grooved tension hoop, no-knot tailpiece), Renaissance head, wooden armrest. Ebony fingerboard (26-1/4″ scale, 1-1/4″ nut), pearl dot position inlays with star at 5th fret, S-shaped scoop starts below 17th fret. Ebony peghead overlay with pearl Bishline banner, moon & star inlay. Truss rod access at peghead. Thin satin finish, flattop hardshell case.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy