About this banjo
The planet Saturn has a mystique about it. Its rings bring attention to its beauty. It stands apart from the others.
You notice that the Saturn banjo possesses these same qualities. You see the understated beauty of the inlay, with stars at the third, twelfth and fourteenth frets and the gorgeous Saturn at the fifth fret. You recognize the peghead design as traditional. You feel the comfort of the radiused neck as your left hand explores the ebony fingerboard.
You strum a chord with your right hand. Your eyebrows rise as the sound leaps out of the Heli-Mount pot. Its sound is musical, powerful and impressive. The beveled wooden armrest feels smooth on your forearm and you note that it is the perfect height for playing. You see that the Nechville inline tailpiece is adjustable three different ways, and you realize how you can customize the tone of the banjo to suit your tastes.
As you gaze at the back of the walnut neck and the resonator, you can tell that the finish on the Saturn is superior to the inexpensive oil finishes you’ve seen other brands of banjos.
And then you focus on the Heli-Mount frame. You’ve heard how stable it is, how it is easy to adjust and replace the head with its design. And you can’t help but notice how beautiful it is.
It is obvious to you that Nechville uses the finest components. You know they issue a full lifetime warranty with every banjo creation.
You realize that NO OTHER BANJO can compare, and that you don’t have to settle for less than premium quality craftsmanship and sound.
This is the banjo you have been seeking.
- Premium Seasoned Black Walnut Neck and Resonator
- Natural Clear Gloss Finish
- Durable Black Eclipse Heli-Mount Frame
- 7-12″ Compound Radius Comfortable Neck Profile
- Black Binding
- Saturn and Stars Inlay
- Planetary Style Tuning Pegs
- Timbr-Tronic Exotic Wood Cap Tone Ring Plus Nechville’s Exclusive Cyclotronic Rolling Rim Pot System with Lightweight Tone Spheres
- 3 Ply Maple Rim
- Hard Shell Case or Gig Bag
- Adjustment Tools and Manual
- Renaissance Head
Heli-Mount Features Include:
- Patented Heli-Mount Frame
- Adjustable Radiused Neck Attachment
- Stainless Steel Two Way Truss Rod
- Extra Wide, Long Lasting Frets
- Nechville’s Supreme Quality Finish
- GHS Strings: .010, .012, .014, .022, .010
- Remo Medium Crown Head
- Side Position Dots
- Nechville In-Line Tailpiece
- Nechville Enterprise Bridge
- Heli-Mount and Allen Wrenches,
- Lifetime Warranty
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- 5th String Railroad Spike Capos – FREE
We can add these as a free service when you purchase a banjo from us. When you add this banjo to your cart just select that you want the capos. What is this? When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- Banjo Starter Pack – FREE
We can send along with your banjo a Starter Pack for free. This includes a strap, DVD, and tuner and picks.
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping