About this Banjo
A melodic banjo played with a pick, for a bright crisp tone, the Maple Blossom Plectrum banjo is enjoyed in all styles of music. It can be tuned for jazz C,G,B,D or tuned like the four strings of a guitar D,G,D,E and strummed, or picked. Being a great musical instrument, made of quality maple with a professional -06 bronze tone ring, you are free to tune it and play it however you like. It provides a bright crisp tone with good bass response and easy fingering with a comfortable neck.
- Dark Walnut Stained Eastern Maple
- Slender Deering Neck Shape
- Mother of Pearl Flower Inlays
- Radiused Ebony Fingerboard
- 22 Pressed in Nickel Silver Frets
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Deering Planetary Tuners
- High Gloss Finish
- Deering -06- Bell Bronze Tone Ring
- 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 11″ Bottom Frosted Medium Crown Head
- 24 Round Hooks with ¼″ Hex Nuts
- One Piece Cast Zinc Flange
- 5/8″ Deering Maple/Ebony Bridge
- Deering True Tone Tailpiece
- Dark Walnut Stained Maple
- Trimmed in White/Black/White
- High Gloss Finish
- Straight Sidewalls
- Has the brightness of maple with good projection and clarity.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 3/16″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8″
- Overall Instrument Length 38″
- Bracket Nut Size for Tightening the Head ¼″
- Truss Rod Wrench Size ¼″ Deep Socket Wrench
- Weight Approx. 11 lbs
- C,G,D,A in standard tuning for Dixieland Jazz or Traditional Jazz
- May be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Includes a Deering Tenor Hardshell Case
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Bonuses When You Buy From Banjo.com
FREE PROFESSIONAL SETUP
Every banjo is carefully setup before shipping saving you from the “some assembly required” hassle.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
Every banjo shipped to the Continental U.S. / APO includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping.
Prior to being shipped, we carefully inspect and test every banjo. If you have any issues with your banjo, call us and and we will help.