About this Banjo
The Maple Blossom tenor banjo is a professional grade 19-fret tenor banjo made of maple with quick response from the shallower air chamber, bright highs, and good bass response that is fast and easy to play!
You get a professional grade instrument in a reasonably affordable price range with the full bell bronze tone ring, quality maple and nice inlays. You also get a quality neck that is a bound and adjustable, comfortably shaped, and plays accurately up and down the neck. Many professional players play the Maple Blossom Banjo.
- Dark Walnut Stained Quality Maple
- Slender & Fast Deering Neck Shape
- Mother of Pearl Flower and Leaf Inlays
- Radiused Ebony Fingerboard
- 19 Pressed in Nickel Silver Frets
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Deering Super Smooth Planetary Banjo Tuners
- 3-ply Maple Rim Precisely fit with a Genuine Deering -06- Bell Bronze 20-Hole Tone Ring
- Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 24 Round Hooks and ¼″ Hex Nuts
- Frosted Bottom 11″ Banjo Head, Medium Collar
- 5/8″ Maple/Ebony Bridge
- Nickel Plated Zinc Flange, Nickel Plated Hardware
- Dark Walnut Stained Curly Maple
- Trimmed in white/black/white
- Buffed to a Beautiful High Gloss Finish
- Straight Walls On the Inside of the Resonator
- Has the brightness of Maple with great crisp tone perfect for tenor players.
- Tuned: C,G,D,A for Dixieland or Traditional Jazz
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case.
- 19 Frets
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 5/32″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 23″
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8″
- Overall Instrument Length 35″
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.