About this Banjo
The Maple Blossom tenor banjo is a professional grade 19-fret tenor banjo made of maple with quick response from the shallower air chamber, bright highs, and good bass response that is fast and easy to play!
You get a professional grade instrument in a reasonably affordable price range with the full bell bronze tone ring, quality maple and nice inlays. You also get a quality neck that is a bound and adjustable, comfortably shaped, and plays accurately up and down the neck. Many professional players play the Maple Blossom Banjo.
- Dark Walnut Stained Quality Maple
- Slender & Fast Deering Neck Shape
- Mother of Pearl Flower and Leaf Inlays
- Radiused Ebony Fingerboard
- 19 Pressed in Nickel Silver Frets
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Deering Super Smooth Planetary Banjo Tuners
- 3-ply Maple Rim Precisely fit with a Genuine Deering -06- Bell Bronze 20-Hole Tone Ring
- Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 24 Round Hooks and ¼″ Hex Nuts
- Frosted Bottom 11″ Banjo Head, Medium Collar
- 5/8″ Maple/Ebony Bridge
- Nickel Plated Zinc Flange, Nickel Plated Hardware
- Dark Walnut Stained Curly Maple
- Trimmed in white/black/white
- Buffed to a Beautiful High Gloss Finish
- Straight Walls On the Inside of the Resonator
- Has the brightness of Maple with great crisp tone perfect for tenor players.
- Tuned: C,G,D,A for Dixieland or Traditional Jazz
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case.
- 19 Frets
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 5/32″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 23″
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8″
- Overall Instrument Length 35″
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Bonuses When You Buy From Banjo.com
FREE PROFESSIONAL SETUP
Every banjo is carefully setup before shipping saving you from the “some assembly required” hassle.
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
Every banjo shipped to the Continental U.S. / APO includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping.
Prior to being shipped, we carefully inspect and test every banjo. If you have any issues with your banjo, call us and and we will help.