No products in the cart.
Vega Professional 19-Fret Tenor
The famous Vega Pie Back Resonator projects the tone of this 19 fret Vega Professional Tenor banjo. Greg Deering re-created the process for making the pie back resonator of the excellent professional grade Tenor banjo.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
About this Banjo
The famous Vega Pie Back Resonator projects the tone of this 19 fret Vega Professional Tenor banjo. Greg Deering re-created the process for making the pie back resonator of the excellent professional grade Tenor banjo. Made with a Tubaphone tone ring, it has the punch, crack, snap, whatever you call it, that quick response and brilliant clarity that perfect tenor sound that is the heart of Dixieland Jazz, Traditional Jazz, Ragtime and Swing, but can also be played and enjoyed in any style of music at the artists discretion. This professional banjo is beautifully made to a high standard of excellence and is a valuable and reliable instrument you can count on for years of enjoyment.
- Curly Maple stained light amber
- 19 Glued In Nickel Silver Frets
- Mother of Pearl Vega Inlay Pattern
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Ivoroid Binding
- Bone Nut
- Traditional Vega Neck Shape
- Deering Planetary Tuners
- Genuine Brass Tubaphone Vega Tone Ring
- Vega precision 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Notched Brass Tension Hoop
- Brass Bracket Band with Shoes
- 24 Round Hooks with 1/4″ Hex Nuts
- 11″ Frosted Bottom Medium Crown Head
- Two coordinator rods for adjustments
- Deering Truetone Tailpiece
- 5/8″ Deering Maple/Ebony Bridge
- 24 Vega Style Flange Pieces
- Nickel Plated hardware
- Stained Light Amber
- Pie Back Curly Maple Resonator Custom made to attach to the Coordinator Rod by a screw in the center of the back
- Gloss Finish
Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
Loud, balanced, full, round and yet sparkling tone with depth responsiveness, and power.
- C,G,D,A in standard tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 5/32″,
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 23″
- Diameter 13 7/8″
- Overall Instrument Length 35″″
The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy