About this Banjo
Tuned in E or capoed in G, and great for deep singing voices, the Kingston Trio Long Neck celebrates the success of one of the longest living popular folk bands. If, like Greg Deering, you first found a love of the banjo from listening to the Kingston Trio, having one of these wonderful banjos makes you a part of something very special.
You have a choice of color in selecting your Kingston Trio Long Neck banjo, you also get the beautiful Kingston Trio inlay in the fingerboard as a special commemorative model that celebrates their wonderful music.
The curly maple of the neck can be stained according to your color preference like the Vega banjos of Kingston Trio banjoists: George Grove – Rich Brown, John Stewart – Blond, and Dave Guard- Vintage Yellow & Brown.
- Beautiful Curly Maple
- Traditional Vega Neck Shape
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- 25 Nickel Silver Frets
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Mother of Pearl Kingston Trio inlays
- Ivoroid Binding
- Bone Nut
- High Gloss Finish
- Quality 3-ply Maple Rim
- Genuine Vega Tubaphone Tone Ring
- Brass Bracket Band & Shoes
- Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- Frosted Top Medium Collar Head
- 24 Round Hooks and 5/16″ hex nuts
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Includes a Deering Longneck Hardshell Case
Deep, balanced, full, round and sparkling tone with responsiveness, and power.
- E,A,E,G#,B in standard E tuning
- Can be Capoed at 3rd fret for G tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 32 7/64″
- Diameter 12″
- Overall Instrument Length 43 1/2″
Warranty: The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship
Bonuses When You Buy From Banjo.com