No products in the cart.
At the request of virtuoso banjo player and noted Irish stylist Tom Hanway, Geoff Stelling, with much inspirational help from Tom, designed the Swallowtail, a truly Celtic banjo from stem to stern. The swallow, oak leaf, acorn, and closed knot inlays relate to the sacred Druid and Celtic traditions. The neck and resonator are made of Curly Maple and stained with a sunburst Cremona-style finish similar to the Virginian.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Wood: Curly Maple
The Deluxe version of this model features bead-blasted and subtly engraved metal parts and chrome plating. Both the Standard and the Deluxe models feature an inlaid abalone and mother-of-pearl swallow in the center of the resonator that matches the peghead swallow inlay.
Plating, engraving and other options available. All models available as tenor, plectrum, or left-handed by special order. Price includes a case.
A Deluxe version of this model is available that features bead-blasted and subtly engraved metal parts and gold plating. Call for more info.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy