No products in the cart.
Most banjo players agree that the ideal bluegrass banjo was the flathead built in very limited quantities during the 1930’s. To meet this demand and to offer it at a price any player could afford, Saga Musical Instruments introduced the original GF-100 banjo in the early 1970’s. Ever since these banjos were discontinued in the late 1980’s due to costly manufacturing methods in Japan, they have continued to be topics of discussion for their legendary sound and value. By popular demand, the new Gold Star GF-100HF (Hearts and Flowers) is back and better than ever before. We are sure you will agree that these banjos are the best value available on the market today!
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy