About this banjo
Every aspect of a Nechville banjo has been designed for acoustical superiority, convenience, comfort and aesthetics. You’ll benefit from the finely crafted details and artistic approach that goes into all Nechville instruments, and you’ll have plenty of reasons for pride when owning a Diamond Joe.
The Diamond Joe is the signature model of renowned banjo player Sonny Smith, who oversaw and participated in the design of this very special model. The tunneled fifth string neck is inlaid with Nechville’s new Diamond Blossom inlay. Both the neck and resonator are bound with a Diamond pattern, which accents the honey amber finish.
The Diamond Joe is a blend of unique style and powerful sound. With the combination of Nechville’s 20 Hole Pro tone ring and the Cyclotronic tone spheres, it delivers a sound that is strong, rich and full.
- AAA Premium Tiger Stripe Maple Neck and Resonator
- Unique In-line Style Ebony Capped Peghead
- Select Ebony Fingerboard with Compound 7-12″ Radius Shape
- Tunneled Fifth String with Rolling Fifth String Nut
- Diamond Blossom Inlay on Neck and Peghead
- Slightly Wider, Comfortable Neck Profile
- Durable Glossy Finish
- Premium Right Angle High Ratio Tuning Machines
- Premium Diamond Binding on Neck and Resonator
- Durable Black Eclipse Heli-Mount Frame
- 20 Hole Bell Bronze Tone Ring
- Nechville’s Exclusive Cyclotronic Rolling Rim Pot System.
- 3 Ply Maple Rim
- Premium Hard Shell Case, with Adjustment Tools and Manual
- Lifetime warranty on all Nechville Acoustics
Heli-Mount Features Include:
- Patented Heli-Mount Frame
- Adjustable Radiused Neck Attachment
- Stainless Steel Two Way Truss Rod
- Extra Wide, Long Lasting Frets
- Nechville’s Supreme Quality Finish
- GHS Strings: .010, .012, .014, .022, .010
- Remo Medium Crown Head
- Side Position Dots
- Nechville In-Line Tailpiece
- Nechville Enterprise Bridge
- Heli-Mount and Allen Wrenches,
- Lifetime Warranty
Bonuses When You Buy From Banjo.com