No products in the cart.
Lakota banjo straps are premium straps made for comfort. Founded in 2008 by Kenny Bohling of Sevierville, TN after Kenny realized he had been using a bison hide banjo strap for 25 years. Kenny visited the Lakota people on the Pine Ridge Indian reservation to see what he could do do help. He felt that working with the Lakota to make these high quality banjo straps was a natural fit. Lakota Leathers can now be found all over the world.
100% Lifetime Guarantee | Buy Yours at Banjo.com
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy