No products in the cart.
Goodtime Banjo Beginner Package
The Goodtime Banjo Beginner Package includes a Goodtime banjo, a Deering gig bag, banjo strap, picks, tuner, and a beginner DVD. This package includes everything needed to successfully get started playing the banjo! Including the perfect light weight (4 lb) Goodtime banjo that you can take with you when you travel.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
About this Banjo
The Goodtime Banjo Beginner Package includes a Goodtime banjo, a Deering gig bag, banjo strap, picks, tuner, and the Deering Two-Finger DVD. This package includes everything needed to successfully get started playing the banjo! Including the perfect light weight (4 lb) Goodtime banjo that you can take with you when you travel.
The Goodtime banjo is recommended by banjo teachers the world over because it plays right and sounds great
- Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Hardwood Bow Tie Inlays
- Sealed Geared Tuners
- Geared 5th String Tuner
- Durable Satin Finish
- Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead
- Blonde 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 11″ Frosted Top High Crown Head
- 5/8″ Maple/Ebony Goodtime Bridge
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32″ Nuts
- 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments
- Deering Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Durable Satin Finish
- Deering Gig bag
- Banjo Strap
- Beginner DVD
- 2 Finger Picks
- Electronic Tuner
- Easy to play with clarity of note separation and round full bodied tone.
- g,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″
- Rim diameter 11″
- Overall Instrument Length 37 1/2″
- Weight Approx.4.5 lbs
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Goodtime Banjo a 6 year warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- 5th String Railroad Spike Capos – FREE
We can add these as a free service when you purchase a banjo from us. When you add this banjo to your cart just select that you want the capos. What is this? When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack – FREE
We can send along with your banjo a Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack for free. This includes a strap, DVD, and tuner and picks.
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping
Left Handed, Right Handed
Free 5th String Railroad Spike Installation, No Thanks
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy