No products in the cart.
About this Banjo
Finally! A banjo that can be played at any volume. The new Goodtime Acoustic/Electric banjo features the factory installed Kavanjo banjo head pickup system. This system allows your banjo to be plugged into a guitar amp and played at screaming levels without feedback while still maintaining its acoustic tone.
- Blonde Slender Rock Maple Neck
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver frets
- Bow tie Hardwood Inlays
- Sealed Geared Tuners
- Geared 5th String Tuner
- Durable Satin Finish
- 3-ply Goodtime Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Kavanjo Banjo Pickup
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 11″ Top Frosted High Crown Head with Kavanjo Humbucker Pickup Installed
- 5/8″ Maple/Ebony Goodtime Bridge
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32″ Nuts
- 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments
- Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Durable Satin Finish
Comes with a Triangle Carrying Box
- Gig bag or Hardshell Case priced Separately
- Easy to play with clarity of note separation.
- G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″
- Rim diameter 11″
- Overall Instrument Length 37 1/2″
- Instrument Weight without a case: 4 lbs
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Goodtime Banjo a six year warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- 5th String Railroad Spike Capos – FREE
We can add these as a free service when you purchase a banjo from us. When you add this banjo to your cart just select that you want the capos. What is this? When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack – FREE
We can send along with your banjo a Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack for free. This includes a strap, DVD, and tuner and picks.
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping
Left Handed, Right Handed
Free 5th String Railroad Spike Installation, No Thanks
|FREE Starter Pack||
Clawhammer Starter Pack, No Thanks
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy