No products in the cart.
D’addario J-73 Mandolin Strings
EJ73, D’Addario’s most popular light gauge mandolin set, delivers warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with just the right amount of tension for easy playability and projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
D’Addario’s most popular light gauge mandolin strings
Loopend construction for universal fit
Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
D’Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy