No products in the cart.
1973 Gibson RB-250
AVERAGE CONDITION FOR THESE BANJOS. TARNISHED HARDWARE, NECK AND RESONATOR IN GOOD CONDITION. 2 PIECE FLANGE. ORIGINAL GIBSON CASE
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
mahogany stain finish, maple rim and resonator, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard, original black hard shell case. Overall length is 38 in. (96.5 cm.), 11 in. (27.9 cm.) diameter head, and 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm.) in depth, measured at side of rim. Scale length is 26 in. (660 mm.). Width of nut is 1 1/4 in. (32 mm.). A super clean and original example, which has not seen a lot of use in almost 40 years. There is only some very light play wear and a couple of minor modifications-two very small screw holes remain on the bass side of the neck from a removed 5th string capo and there are railroad spikes added at frets 7 and 9. One of the four retaining bolts for the resonator has gone missing; this does not affect function at all. A very nice ’70’s tube-and-plate flathead Mastertone, still waiting to really be played. Excellent Condition.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy