No products in the cart.
TKL-7840 BK Musicians appreciate the care and thoughtful details that go into TKL’s Premier Series instrument cases. These medium duty flat-top cases feature multi-ply wood construction, steel reinforced seams, plush interiors, and simulated leather exteriors that withstand wear while retaining their attractive appearance.
Shaped 5-string banjo case with multi-ply wood frame, steel-reinforced seams, black simulated-leather exterior, padded deep plush interior, roomy accessory compartment, rugged steel-plated hardware, padded steel-core stitched handle.
A roomy accessory compartment is provided. Rugged plated steel Providence Forge hardware and custom molded handle ensure safe, comfortable transportation.
Dimensions or features:
Upper Bout: 0.000″
Lower Bout: 13.750″
Designed for Gibson style banjos with a resonator in 5-string and plectrum size.
Multi-Ply, Hand-Laminated Wood Shell
Heavy-Duty Durahyde Covering
Providence Forge Steel-Plated Hardware
Comfort Grip Molded Handle
Contoured, Thickly-Padded, Soft Plush Interior
Spacious Accessory Compartment
Traditional Neck Support System
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy