Superior musical instrument cases continue the Saga tradition of high- quality, durability and value. These cases are designed to meet professional standards, but priced with the beginner’s budget in mind. Every feature and choice of materials is carefully considered to provide a case that is strong enough to protect even the most prized instrument. Available for Dreadnaught, Resophonic, classical, parlor-style, 000-14 fret, jumbo/12-string and Gitane-style guitars, F-model and A-model mandolins, open-back and 5-string resonator banjos and soprano and concert ukes with the characteristic Bump design. Look to Superior for your instrument protection needs.
- Ultra-strong arched top design delivers even more heavy duty protection than standard flat top cases
- Shaped interior is lined in green crushed velvet to complete the deluxe vintage look of this openback case
- Instrument cavity is protected by a thick, dense layer of foam padding carefully positioned where it matters most
- Exterior is covered with the highest quality brown Tolex for a high end look and a lifetime of protection against wear and tear
- Heavy duty 5-ply wood core structure provides strength and protection for your banjo, whether in transit or in storage
- Closure / Hardware Type: Multiple Latch / Gold-plated
- Construction: 5-ply Wood Core
- Exterior: Brown Tolex
- Exterior Pocket: No
- Extras: Lockable Latch
- Handle & Straps: Leatherette-Covered Handle
- Hygrometer / Thermometer: No
- Interior: Padded Green Plush
- Interior Compartment :Yes
- Shape (Sizes): Open-back 11 in.