Superior musical instrument cases continue the Saga tradition of high quality, durability and value. These cases are designed to meet professional standards, but priced with the beginner’s budget in mind. Every feature and choice of materials is carefully considered to provide a case that is strong enough to protect even the most prized instrument. Available for Dreadnaught, Resophonic, classical, parlor-style, 000-14 fret, jumbo/12-string and Gitane-style guitars, F-model and A-model mandolins, open-back and 5-string resonator banjos and soprano and concert ukes with the characteristic bump design. Look to Superior for your instrument protection needs.
- Ultra-strong arched top design delivers even more heavy duty protection than standard flat top cases
- Shaped interior is lined in green crushed velvet to complete the deluxe vintage look of this openback case
- Instrument cavity is protected by a thick, dense layer of foam padding carefully positioned where it matters most
- Exterior is covered with the highest quality black Tolex for a high end look and a lifetime of protection against wear and tear
- Heavy duty 5-ply wood core structure provides strength and protection for your banjo, whether in transit or in storage
- Closure / Hardware Type: Multiple Latch / Gold-plated
- Construction: 5-ply Wood Core
- Exterior: Black Tolex
- Exterior Pocket: No
- Extras: Lockable Latch
- Handle & Straps: Leatherette-Covered Handle
- Hygrometer / Thermometer: No
- Interior: Padded Green Plush
- Interior Compartment: Yes
- Shape (Sizes): Open-back 11 in.