No products in the cart.
Stelling Red Fox
One of Stelling’s newest models, inspired by master banjoist Bill Emerson, the Red Fox is a favorite of many banjo players. This 5-string banjo is among our top selling models. The Red Fox in the peghead and the abalone maple leaves in the fingerboard help to make this a very striking model. Although unique to this model only, the Red Fox has universal appeal and has gained acceptance as a classic banjo design. The fancy curly maple used in this model is enhanced by the reddish stain. The Tony Pass 600TS* is now standard in all Stelling banjos.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
The Red Fox
Wood: Curly Maple
The Red Fox is effortless to play and extremely responsive to the touch, so that it rings even with the lightest touch. And, when played hard, it keeps on giving. This maple banjo is a very full and powerful, with a deep bass end and well balanced treble all the way up the fingerboard. The hardshell case is a deluxe heavy-duty TKL emerald green crushed velvet plush lined case with a steel forged leather wrapped handle.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy