About this banjo
The Goodtime Blackgrass is the ultimate banjo for players looking for something a little on the darker side. The pure black stain of the all maple wood is accented with matte black hardware and a black head which combine to put a dark twist on an otherwise traditional instrument.
- Satin Black Slender Rock Maple Neck
- Vintage Artisan Style Inlays
- 22 Pressed In Nickel Silver Frets
- Goodtime “Blackgrass” Logo Engraved On Peghead
- Planetary Tuners
- Geared 5th String Tuner
- Spikes installed at 7th, 9th, and 10th frets
- Deering Fiddle Shaped Peghead
- Satin Black 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Durable Matte Black Powder Finish
- Steel Tension Hoop
- 11″ Black High Crown Head
- 5/8″ Maple/Ebony Goodtime Smile Bridge
- 16 Flat Hooks with 9/32″ Nuts
- 16 Bracket Shoes with Screw Attachments
- Deering Patented Goodtime Tailpiece
- Steel Coordinator Rod for Adjustments
- Satin Black Stained Maple Resonator
- Black Binding
- Durable Satin Finish
Has a clear and bright sound of maple. Easy to play with clarity of note separation.
g,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning
Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″
- Rim Diameter 11″
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8″
- Overall Instrument Length 38″
- Weight Approx. 6 lbs
The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Goodtime banjo a 6 year warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.