About this Banjo
Made of mahogany, the Legacy delivers a sweet, warm sound with an uninhibited musicality that effortlessly reaches the audience with a pure and balanced tone, amazingly pleasing to the ear and heralding a whole new musical realm for the world of banjo.The Legacy has a classical Art Deco feel to the inlay pattern, another Greg Deering original design.
The Legacy is a wonderful professional level banjo that is a racehorse for the performing musician and dedicated banjo enthusiast, an effortless and instantly versatile tool for boundless musical creativity. The comfortable neck is made for precise playing, and it features glued in frets for easy re-fretting for the artist who plays a lot.
The Legacy provides a limitless musical playing field, alive with clear and balanced tone from bass to treble on each and every fret. It’s a pure pleasure to play.
- Natural Mahogany
- Tenbrooks D Shaped Neck
- High Gloss Finish
- 22 Nickel Silver Frets
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Bound with Ivoroid
- Bone Nut
- Adjustable Truss Rod
- Spikes are Installed at 7 & 9th frets
- Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
- Super Smooth Deering Planetary Tuners
- Kruger Bronze Tone Ring
- Precision Machined Tenbrooks Style 3-ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 11″ Medium Collar Frosted Top Head
- 24 Round Hooks with ¼″ Hex Nuts
- Nickel plated Zinc Flange
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Deering 11/16″ Maple Ebony Bridge
- Deering Tailpiece
- Deep Resonator Made of Mahogany
- Tapered Internal Resonator Walls For Excellent Projection
- Natural Mahogany
- Highly Polished Finish
- The vibrant and sweet, fully resonant tone with deep full bass and clear crisp highs. The banjo rings true throughout the whole range of the instrument with the sweet, warm tone of mahogany that carries loud and clear to the audience.
- The ebony fingerboard and the nickel silver frets are polished to a high lustre to eliminate fret noise and provide a luxurious playing experience.
- G,D,G,B,D in standard tuning
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Includes a Deering Hardshell Case
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8″
- Overall Instrument Length 38″
- The trust and pride we share in our product gives us the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship
Bonuses When You Buy From Banjo.com