No products in the cart.
1992 Gibson Earl Scruggs Standard
This is a near mint Gibson Earl Scruggs Standard Banjo. This is an all original 1992 that has some belt buckle rash and a little discoloration on the head stock logo. This banjo has great tone with that traditional Gibson sound. It comes with all the original paper work as well as the original hard shell case.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
Model:Earl Scruggs Standard
Made In:United States
Greg Rich Era, Ebony Fingerboard, Slight discoloration on the head stock inlay, where a tuner or capo has been.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy