No products in the cart.
Wildwood Exotic Woods
Newest addition to the open back models. African Bubinga neck with African Wenge, ebony, and maple center lamination, Bubinga block laminated rim with integral Wenge wood tone ring. Curly maple wood bindings on neck and rim. Scooped neck . Hand rubbed Tung oil and satin wax finish.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
About this banjo
Newest addition to the open back models. African Bubinga neck with African Wenge, ebony, and maple center lamination, Bubinga block laminated rim with integral Wenge wood tone ring. Curly maple wood bindings on neck and rim. Scooped neck . Hand rubbed Tung oil and satin wax finish.*
The non-endangered woods used on this model are known for their “tonal” qualities, their rich beautiful natural colors and hues, and their well balanced sound and warm character. The lustrous hand rubbed oil finish brings out the beautiful richness of the natural wood, and produces an ultra smooth feel to the neck and rim.
- Wenge wood tone ring
- frailing scoop
- curly maple bindings
- Tung oil custom finish
- ebony fingerboard, peg head, and heel cap
- bone nut, bone 5th string nut
- 2 way adjustable truss rod
- nickel silver frets
- 26.25” scale length
- width at nut—1 1/4” width at rim – 1 15/16”
- Gotoh geared tuning machines
- nickel plated brass hardware
- all inlays cut from premium abalone or Mother of Pearl shell
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- 5th String Railroad Spike Capos – FREE
We can add these as a free service when you purchase a banjo from us. When you add this banjo to your cart just select that you want the capos. What is this? When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack – FREE
We can send along with your banjo a Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack for free. This includes a strap, DVD, and tuner and picks.
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping
Free 5th String Railroad Spike Installation, No Thanks
|FREE Starter Pack||
Free Starter Pack!, No Thanks
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy