No products in the cart.
Waverly Style Tailpiece
One of the most popular styles of banjo tailpieces, currently used by most domestic makers. Allows adjustment of string tension for desired tone and is made from nickel-plated steel for a lifetime of service.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
A reissue of the popular “Waverly” model tail piece found on vintage models
Triple nickel-plated brass
Accommodates loop-end strings
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy