No products in the cart.
A maple, prewar style bluegrass banjo made like the classic banjos of the 1930’s with the same materials and the same weight, design and features, the Golden Era is one of our most popular banjos for traditional bluegrass bands. If you’re looking for that classic bluegrass banjo tone and look – this is the banjo for you. Adorned with a traditional hearts & flowers inlay pattern, this banjo has the appearance and feel of the prized banjos from the 1930’s. It is designed to produce the most sought-after sound, a sound previously only achieved by five-string banjos of the pre-war era. This beautiful banjo has a Genuine Deering -06- 20-hole bell bronze tone ring. The drum assembly and neck shape are designed for the traditional crisp and strong bass notes as well as the distinct clear high tones of the cherished bluegrass sound.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy