No products in the cart.
Rocky Top 18 Brackt Banjo
If you want to learn how to play 5 string banjo, the Rocky Top RT-B15 is a great place to start. This banjo has features that are typically only found in banjos costing much more, such as open geared tuning machines, and maple neck.Item replaced with Morgan Monroe 24 Bracket Chrome Banjo.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Inlay: Mother Of Pearl
Rim: Alloy Black Chrome
Tuners: Covered Geared Geared 5th
Bridge: Rosewood Tipped Maple
Warranty: 10 Year
Bonuses When You Order From Banjo.com
- 5th String Railroad Spike Capos – FREE
We can add these as a free service when you purchase a banjo from us. When you add this banjo to your cart just select that you want the capos. What is this? When you use a standard capo on your banjo fretboard, fretting strings 1 through 4, you’ll need to capo the 5th string separately. The 5th string starts at the 5th fret. If your standard capo is on the 2nd fret, you also need to capo the 5th string two frets higher, at the 7th fret. We recommend installing railroad spike capos on frets 7 and 9 (A and B). We install them on the fretboard just under the 5th string, an idea that was developed and used by Earl Scruggs himself. We use them, and so do most of the professional players we know. When you’re playing, you don’t really notice the spikes because they’re out of the way, but they’re always there when you need them. Simply slide the 5th string under the spike. When you’re done, slide it out.
- Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack – FREE
We can send along with your banjo a Bluegrass or Clawhammer Starter Pack for free. This includes a strap, DVD, and tuner and picks.
- Every Banjo Tested by a Banjo Expert Before Shipping
|Dimensions||42.2 x 16 x 6.4 in|
|FREE Starter Pack||
Bluegrass Starter Pack, Clawhammer Starter Pack, No Thanks
Free 5th String Railroad Spike Installation, No Thanks
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy