No products in the cart.
New Huber VRB-G
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
Our Huber VRB-G is a replica of the classic Granada style Mastertone banjo, associated in the past with such stellar performers as Earl Scruggs and Sonny Osborne. It features our prewar replica HR-30 tone ring and Engineered Rim. The neck and resonator are carefully crafted from the finest flamed maple, with a rich golden sunburst finish. The rosewood fingerboard and double cut headstock overlay are inlaid with the classic Hearts & Flowers pattern, and the gold plated parts feature Granada-style engraving. By default, we use a Hearts & Flowers inlay with 8 markers, but can inlay the 9 or 10 marker variations at no additional charge. Likewise, our Granada replica can be built with the Flying Eagle pattern, again with no change in total price. The white/black/white binding along the neck and resonator is color-treated to approximate an aged finish, with what we call our antique binding. Reproduction “gumdrop” amber tuner buttons complete the vintage look of this model.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy