No products in the cart.
Sammy Shelor and Lonesome River Band are names long associated with the best in hard driving bluegrass. Sam was also the first of many top professional players to recognize that the tone, responsiveness and playability of the Huber Banjos was so similar to the old flatheads that he could leave his valuable pre war at home and tour with a Huber – without sacrificing anything that he, or his audiences, demanded. The Sammy Shelor model is styled as a near replica of Sammys vintage pre war flathead. The neck and resonator are made from mahogany and the antiqued binding lends a vintage look to the banjo. The simple inlay pattern on the headstock and fingerboard are identical to Sammy’s old banjo. Sam had asked that this model be made with a custom, wider neck and a radiused fingerboard. This is the banjo that you see him play on stage with Lonesome River Band.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy