No products in the cart.
Mitchel’s Tone Ring Mate for Arch-top Banjos
Innovative 2-in-1 banjo. The Mitch Banjo comes Standard with either curly maple or mahogany wood and nickle plated parts. The Archtop Tone Ring and Tone Ring Mate is unplated and built to my specs using what I could find to be closest to the Prewar specs as possible. I also looked into the weight factor of the Archtop Tone Ring, putting it the same as the Prewar Archtop, and the Mitchels Tone Ring Mate installed in my Archtop Tone Ring is right at the same weight as the Prewar Flathead Tone Ring.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
The Mitch Banjo can be played as a Flathead with the Mitchels Tone Ring Mate installed or just simply remove the Mitchels Tone Ring Mate and can be played as a Archtop Style Banjo, your choice. The idea for the Mitchels Tone Ring Mate, was for the Prewar Archtop banjos, but soon found out that every banjo I had installed the Mitchels Tone Ring Mate in was good, old and new. Mitch Banjo can be purchased also threw First Quality, Elderly Instruments, and Banjo.com. Thanks for looking and God Bless.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy