No products in the cart.
Lakota 2″ Mahogany Cradle Leather Banjo Strap
Lakota Leathers banjo straps are unique. Our cradle straps feature a single “tail” section that completely encircles your banjo's pot assembly. making it a supporting safe design. Two Chicago screws are used to secure the tail section to the main body of the strap.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
Our standard American bison leather banjo strap features a 48″ tail section which completely encircles your banjo pot assembly. Our unique feature utilizes two color matched Chicago screws which connect the tail section to the main body of the strap. This design is a Lakota Leathers original and we feel it is the safest, most secure design available for your valuable instrument. These straps are extremely soft and supple. We know of no other leather as soft as Bison. The Lakota people take great pride in creating every banjo strap. We know you’ll agree that this is the most comfortable strap you have ever tried! 100% money back guarantee!
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy