No products in the cart.
Gibson TB-2 Conversion
This banjo is fitted with a Huber 20 hole flathead tonering and features a very fine matching replica five string neck by Arthur Hatfield. Banjo comes with original tenor case and original tenor style 2 neck
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
1930-33 Gibson TB-2, Five-string conversion banjo serial number 9520-19 purchased directly from Jim Mills. Letter of Authenticity from Jim provided with banjo. The banjo is in very good shape and sounds wonderful.
One piece flange, Hatfield neck with flying eagle inlay, Huber vintage tone ring. Original Tenor Neck and Case also included.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy