No products in the cart.
D’addario J-90 Fiddle Strings
Whether your bow is slinging bluegrass or fiddling country, these D’Addario J90 Nickel Flat Wound On Steel Fiddle Strings are industry standard!
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
D’Addario Fiddle Strings – J90 Nickel Flat Wound on Steel, Full Set
.0105, .022, .026, .031
D’Addario J90 Nickel Flat Wound On Steel Fiddle Strings offer brilliant intonation with quick bow response and consistent tuning. Reliably crisp nickel wrapped around a steel core provides excellent sound transfer to magnetic pickups or PiezoÈ -type pickups.
All D’Addario strings are precisely wound around a hexagonally shaped high-carbon-steel core wire by computer-controlled machines guaranteeing clear intonation, rock-solid fundamentals, and incomparable consistency in every string. The tight core tension produced through this rigorous quality-controlled process results in a harmonically rich, longer-lasting string.
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy