No products in the cart.
D’addario EXP-74 Mandolin Strings
EXP74, D’Addario’s best selling coated mandolin set, is the EXP coated version of the standard EJ74 set played by the likes of David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $199
Out of stock
Coated version of D’Addario’s best selling mandolin set
Loopend construction for universal fit
Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
D’Addario mandolin strings are trusted by legends like David Grisman, Ricky Skaggs, Ronnie McCoury, Doyle Lawson, Rhonda Vincent, Mike Marshall, Adam Steffey, and more, for their natural acoustic tone and reliable performance. They are made from the highest quality plain steel, stainless steel, nickel plated steel and phosphor bronze and are available in a wide variety of gauges.
String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy