No products in the cart.
D’Addario’s most popular gauge for heavy strumming, flat-picking and resonant, projecting tone
EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
Feature DêAddarioês exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
DêAddarioês EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by DêAddario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
- All orders over $199 ship FREE (to Continental U.S.);
- All banjos are setup, inspected, and tuned by banjo experts prior to being shipped;
- We have a 60-day exchange policy for banjos and banjo parts;
- We have a 30-day refund policy. for banjos and banjo parts;
- Please see Customer Support for complete refund policy